Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 516

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 445

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 447

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 456

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 513

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 522
Desperate for a huge debut week with M.D.N.A - Page 4 - Pop Overdose


REGISTER NOW
Your number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today?
Pop Overdose > Pop Culture > Music Discussion > Desperate for a huge debut week with M.D.N.A
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.
reply

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

278 Posts
Joined: Feb 2012
0
20-02-12 #31
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
FF had a #1 single before the album
aswell as huge airplay for HIAM
that's promo.
HIAM was not promoted at all. It was just released, and the momentum started.

Britney did not promote anything till march.
__________________

jose

37,954 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
20-02-12 #32
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
When will flopney?

Oh she did so 4 times last year

you can try harder



or go home.
flopney reached it for the 43rd time? didnt realize shes irrelevant these days lbr

richie

0
20-02-12 #33
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
HIAM was not promoted at all. It was just released, and the momentum started.

Britney did not promote anything till march.
HIAM was #1 and had huge airplay
that's pretty big promo for the album it's from.
__________________
never said i'm a saint

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

278 Posts
Joined: Feb 2012
0
20-02-12 #34
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
flopney reached it for the 43rd time? didnt realize shes irrelevant these days lbr
No not 43 times tho, She hasn't released 43 singles yet.



Youngest artist on that list.

Shes coming for all them weaves.

You will remain pressed as she does.



Next era she will surpass MJ
__________________

stu
Guest





n/a Posts
0
20-02-12 #35
Default
lmaooo wow

jose

37,954 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
20-02-12 #36
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
No not 43 times tho, She hasn't released 43 singles yet.



Youngest artist on that list.

Shes coming for all them weaves.

You will remain pressed as she does.



Next era she will surpass MJ
comin for weaves lol comparing her success each era its decreasing alot, she'll be a complete flop before you know it

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

278 Posts
Joined: Feb 2012
0
20-02-12 #37
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
HIAM was #1 and had huge airplay
that's pretty big promo for the album it's from.
yes but thats not direct promo. Britney didn't do ****. She sat on her couch eating cheetos, while HIAM did well.

can we say the same for GMAYL???

__________________

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

278 Posts
Joined: Feb 2012
0
20-02-12 #38
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
comin for weaves lol comparing her success each era its decreasing alot, she'll be a complete flop before you know it
YOUR SO PRESSED its not even funny at this point.

You can't defend hagdonna, its ok. Most people can't. Her first single was a flop, her 2nd will also be one.

And as for Britney, she won't be making music until next year. She has tooken a break to be herself and get married etc... be with her kids. Shes happy.

but when she does you know it will slay (if you don't then... well yeah your just plain ass retarded)

it was nice dragging a fool like you today.



Until next time
__________________

richie

0
20-02-12 #39
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
yes but thats not direct promo. Britney didn't do ****. She sat on her couch eating cheetos, while HIAM did well.

can we say the same for GMAYL???

it's promo for the album nevertheless, whether britney did anything or not.

i didn't say GMAYL wasn't a flop single, it's flopped terribly.
__________________
never said i'm a saint

jose

37,954 Posts
Joined: May 2011
0
20-02-12 #40
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
YOUR SO PRESSED its not even funny at this point.

You can't defend hagdonna, its ok. Most people can't. Her first single was a flop, her 2nd will also be one.

And as for Britney, she won't be making music until next year. She has tooken a break to be herself and get married etc... be with her kids. Shes happy.

but when she does you know it will slay (if you don't then... well yeah your just plain ass retarded)

it was nice dragging a fool like you today.



Until next time
record extending 38th top 10 is a flop lol k she doesnt need defending she slays and aye she'll be slaying with demn barely scraping 1mill ww album sales :sip: *posts irrelevant leaving gif* lulz u got dragged*

reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3. Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
bye
2011-2016 Pop Overdose

gmt +1 / 07:11