Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 512

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 441

Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 452

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 509

Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 518
Desperate for a huge debut week with M.D.N.A - Page 3 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose

Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012   #21
♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple
 
♔Godney♔'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Points: 26
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
shes marketing to get her product out to more people... thats promotion... i see ur upset that ur fav is a hasbeen who cant sell albums anymore despite being out for a 3rd of the time
It is not promotion. All she is doing is giving her album away for each ticket sale. My fav a hasbeen?

:sip:

That is why she had 4 top 10 hits last year, 2 of them being #1, the other 2 top 10. Selling 15 Million WW records, went on a WW tour, grossed 70 million, hardly promoted her ****, selling perfume bottles like there is no tommorow.

And my fav is a hasbeen?



pathetic try-hard.
__________________
♔Godney♔ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #22
jose
 
jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 36,371
Points: 1,006,840
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
It is not promotion. All she is doing is giving her album away for each ticket sale. My fav a hasbeen?

:sip:

That is why she had 4 top 10 hits last year, 2 of them being #1, the other 2 top 10. Selling 15 Million WW records, went on a WW tour, grossed 70 million, hardly promoted her ****, selling perfume bottles like there is no tommorow.

And my fav is a hasbeen?



pathetic try-hard.
eek did i hit a nerve :shout:
4 top 10s yet the album cant outsell the fame which was released 3 years ago :sip:

also if there isnt a significant price change between normal tickets and tickets with the album it wont be counted, remain bitter basicney is now a generic singles artist below rihanna katy gaga etc.

and oh, selling perfume :bow:
jose is online now  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #23
♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple
 
♔Godney♔'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Points: 26
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
eek did i hit a nerve :shout:
4 top 10s yet the album cant outsell the fame which was released 3 years ago :sip:

also if there isnt a significant price change between normal tickets and tickets with the album it wont be counted, remain bitter basicney is now a generic singles artist below rihanna katy gaga etc.

and oh, selling perfume :bow:
LMAO. Britney is a perfume ty****.

Over 1 Billion bottles sold since 2005. Remain pressed :smoke:

your forgetting Britney has been here for 14 years, shes doing well. She hardly promoted FF, yet she had hit after hit, with the exception of Criminal. So what if she didn't outsell the Fame. Lady Gagas new, ofcourse her new stuff will outsell Britneys. But now it hardly seems that case, they had similar single sales last year.

Your really bitter, you must be pressed that in a Madonna thread you had to bring Gaga and Britney into this. You have proven yourself to be a fool.



toodles.
__________________
♔Godney♔ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #24
jose
 
jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 36,371
Points: 1,006,840
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
LMAO. Britney is a perfume ty****.

Over 1 Billion bottles sold since 2005. Remain pressed :smoke:

your forgetting Britney has been here for 14 years, shes doing well. She hardly promoted FF, yet she had hit after hit, with the exception of Criminal. So what if she didn't outsell the Fame. Lady Gagas new, ofcourse her new stuff will outsell Britneys. But now it hardly seems that case, they had similar single sales last year.

Your really bitter, you must be pressed that in a Madonna thread you had to bring Gaga and Britney into this. You have proven yourself to be a fool.



toodles.
no promo aint an excuse for a flop ur fav is a flop madonna has been in the industry for 30 years and can outsell her remain bitter
jose is online now  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #25
richie
출발

 
richie's Avatar
 
0
Default

yeh gaga's new but it's a bit bad when gaga's album from 3 years ago outsells one from the current year that's from a musical icon
__________________
richie is online now  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #26
♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple
 
♔Godney♔'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Points: 26
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
no promo aint an excuse for a flop ur fav is a flop madonna has been in the industry for 30 years and can outsell her remain bitter
having to defend your hag of a fav whos first single flopped with a WW audience of over 500 million people for promo at the superbowl?

:icant:

stay pressed you can't even properly defend your fav

__________________
♔Godney♔ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #27
jose
 
jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 36,371
Points: 1,006,840
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
having to defend your hag of a fav whos first single flopped with a WW audience of over 500 million people for promo at the superbowl?

:icant:

stay pressed you can't even properly defend your fav

madonna aint my fav You seem upset tho Hottie gifs dont make you cool And the single is still top 10 ww her 43rd ww top ten when will flopney
jose is online now  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #28
♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple
 
♔Godney♔'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Points: 26
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
yeh gaga's new but it's a bit bad when gaga's album from 3 years ago outsells one from the current year that's from a musical icon
So? You remember FF being promoted like BTW? Fame?

IDTS.

It sold well. Britney did not want to promote it because Jive made her go in a completely different direction for the album, her first plan was to have a pop-rockish type of album, but that idea was scrapped as Dr.Luke executive producer took Danja, Rusko, William Orbit, and other producers out of the picture.
__________________
♔Godney♔ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #29
♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple
 
♔Godney♔'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Points: 26
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
madonna aint my fav You seem upset tho Hottie gifs dont make you cool And the single is still top 10 ww her 43rd ww top ten when will flopney
When will flopney?

Oh she did so 4 times last year :smoke:

you can try harder



or go home.
__________________
♔Godney♔ is offline  
Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012   #30
richie
출발

 
richie's Avatar
 
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
So? You remember FF being promoted like BTW? Fame?

IDTS.

It sold well. Britney did not want to promote it because Jive made her go in a completely different direction for the album, her first plan was to have a pop-rockish type of album, but that idea was scrapped as Dr.Luke executive producer took Danja, Rusko, William Orbit, and other producers out of the picture.
FF had a #1 single before the album
aswell as huge airplay for HIAM
that's promo.
__________________
richie is online now  
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks
Thread Tools
Display Modes