Desperate for a huge debut week with M.D.N.A - Page 3 - Pop Overdose
Pop Overdose > The Music Fix > General Music News > Desperate for a huge debut week with M.D.N.A
Login to PopOverdose
Welcome to PopOverdose, you're number one website for pop music, culture and downloads. Why not register today and get exclusive access to all our wonderful features we have on offer. With over 37,000 members, there's plenty place for discussion. So join today.

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

279 Posts
02-20-2012 #21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
shes marketing to get her product out to more people... thats promotion... i see ur upset that ur fav is a hasbeen who cant sell albums anymore despite being out for a 3rd of the time
It is not promotion. All she is doing is giving her album away for each ticket sale. My fav a hasbeen?

:sip:

That is why she had 4 top 10 hits last year, 2 of them being #1, the other 2 top 10. Selling 15 Million WW records, went on a WW tour, grossed 70 million, hardly promoted her ****, selling perfume bottles like there is no tommorow.

And my fav is a hasbeen?

pathetic try-hard.

jose

37,030 Posts
02-20-2012 #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♔Godney♔ View Post
It is not promotion. All she is doing is giving her album away for each ticket sale. My fav a hasbeen?

:sip:

That is why she had 4 top 10 hits last year, 2 of them being #1, the other 2 top 10. Selling 15 Million WW records, went on a WW tour, grossed 70 million, hardly promoted her ****, selling perfume bottles like there is no tommorow.

And my fav is a hasbeen?

pathetic try-hard.
eek did i hit a nerve :shout:
4 top 10s yet the album cant outsell the fame which was released 3 years ago :sip:

also if there isnt a significant price change between normal tickets and tickets with the album it wont be counted, remain bitter basicney is now a generic singles artist below rihanna katy gaga etc.

and oh, selling perfume :bow:

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

279 Posts
02-20-2012 #23
Quote:
eek did i hit a nerve :shout:
4 top 10s yet the album cant outsell the fame which was released 3 years ago :sip:

also if there isnt a significant price change between normal tickets and tickets with the album it wont be counted, remain bitter basicney is now a generic singles artist below rihanna katy gaga etc.

and oh, selling perfume :bow:
LMAO. Britney is a perfume ty****.

Over 1 Billion bottles sold since 2005. Remain pressed

your forgetting Britney has been here for 14 years, shes doing well. She hardly promoted FF, yet she had hit after hit, with the exception of Criminal. So what if she didn't outsell the Fame. Lady Gagas new, ofcourse her new stuff will outsell Britneys. But now it hardly seems that case, they had similar single sales last year.

Your really bitter, you must be pressed that in a Madonna thread you had to bring Gaga and Britney into this. You have proven yourself to be a fool.

toodles.

jose

37,030 Posts
02-20-2012 #24
Quote:
LMAO. Britney is a perfume ty****.

Over 1 Billion bottles sold since 2005. Remain pressed

your forgetting Britney has been here for 14 years, shes doing well. She hardly promoted FF, yet she had hit after hit, with the exception of Criminal. So what if she didn't outsell the Fame. Lady Gagas new, ofcourse her new stuff will outsell Britneys. But now it hardly seems that case, they had similar single sales last year.

Your really bitter, you must be pressed that in a Madonna thread you had to bring Gaga and Britney into this. You have proven yourself to be a fool.

toodles.
no promo aint an excuse for a flop ur fav is a flop madonna has been in the industry for 30 years and can outsell her remain bitter

richie

02-20-2012 #25
yeh gaga's new but it's a bit bad when gaga's album from 3 years ago outsells one from the current year that's from a musical icon

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

279 Posts
02-20-2012 #26
Quote:
no promo aint an excuse for a flop ur fav is a flop madonna has been in the industry for 30 years and can outsell her remain bitter
having to defend your hag of a fav whos first single flopped with a WW audience of over 500 million people for promo at the superbowl?

:icant:

stay pressed you can't even properly defend your fav

jose

37,030 Posts
02-20-2012 #27
Quote:
having to defend your hag of a fav whos first single flopped with a WW audience of over 500 million people for promo at the superbowl?

:icant:

stay pressed you can't even properly defend your fav

madonna aint my fav You seem upset tho Hottie gifs dont make you cool And the single is still top 10 ww her 43rd ww top ten when will flopney

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

279 Posts
02-20-2012 #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
yeh gaga's new but it's a bit bad when gaga's album from 3 years ago outsells one from the current year that's from a musical icon
So? You remember FF being promoted like BTW? Fame?

IDTS.

It sold well. Britney did not want to promote it because Jive made her go in a completely different direction for the album, her first plan was to have a pop-rockish type of album, but that idea was scrapped as Dr.Luke executive producer took Danja, Rusko, William Orbit, and other producers out of the picture.

♔Godney♔
Godneys Briciple

279 Posts
02-20-2012 #29
Quote:
madonna aint my fav You seem upset tho Hottie gifs dont make you cool And the single is still top 10 ww her 43rd ww top ten when will flopney
When will flopney?

Oh she did so 4 times last year

you can try harder

or go home.

richie

02-20-2012 #30
Quote:
So? You remember FF being promoted like BTW? Fame?

IDTS.

It sold well. Britney did not want to promote it because Jive made her go in a completely different direction for the album, her first plan was to have a pop-rockish type of album, but that idea was scrapped as Dr.Luke executive producer took Danja, Rusko, William Orbit, and other producers out of the picture.
FF had a #1 single before the album
aswell as huge airplay for HIAM
that's promo.